Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm so sorry about not updating this blog for God knows how long.. Not to worry.. I'm still working hard to get the links.. and I think I've a solution.. Thanks to my knowledge of reading or mastering in translating chinese words to english.. Yes.. that means quite a lot of the upcoming links will be from youku or toudou.. But their site is pretty much quite reliable.. To start everyone off.. I'm putting in the long awaited Desperate Housewives episode!! I'm searching for more links for everyone.. and I'm gonna update it with movies, but please bear with me.. my connection is slow.. and I'm trying to find movies from youku's site itself.. (youku's site is much faster than toudou) So the movies will be random.. But please feel free to request for the movies you want..

0 comments:

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com