Friday, April 4, 2008

www.moviestvreviews.com

Woohoo!! Finally.. after so many months.. my own domain now is linked to this blog.. Though if I put in the address moviestvreviews.com there is sometimes an error, i think it's a cookie error, but as for now, it's still good.. I've been really busy, and I'm sorry, but I've got loads of links up and coming and I've watched Ugly Betty and the links and reviews will be posted soon.. I also went old school and found Twin Peaks.. So yes, soon.. many things will be coming up... But for now, I'm checking on how reliable is the new domain and displaying this website.. So sorry people.. hang on in there..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com