Sunday, December 2, 2007

Desperate Housewives Notice

Hey peeps, if you notice, the Desperate Housewives links are not updated since Season 4 Episode 7.. Unfortunately I've been searching for the next seasons and can't seem to find them, it might be because the authorities are stricter on this issue.. But once I find the links, I'll be posting it ASAP!! Weeds Season 3 has ended.. The finale has already been posted quite a while back.. I still have to work on Smallville.. and I want to add Lost, Supernatural, Heroes.. and etc.. The thing is, I'm still looking for the links and been a little busy lately.. So please do bear with me.. Till next time!! toodles!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.tvshack.net has DH seasons 4 & 5!

movies said...

This is a show about misunderstood and troubled people who really cares about each other and shows it.

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com