Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Bee Movie


They make the honey, and WE make the money!!! Think BEE!! "you are my candy girl, and you've got me wanting you.. " This is a quite a funny comedy. In the bee's perspective. It's just funny!! I recommend watching it Jerry Seinfield comes back and becomes Barry, the bee that creates a controversy and sues the human race for taking honey from them for nothing!! The directors and the script writers are great!! They came up with such an interesting story. It's just such a beeautiful story! I love where Renee helps out the bee community, I love it where everything is just bee.. It's a family movie.. And if you wanna bring your kids to watch a movie, this is a movie to bring them too, as it's such an interesting way of looking at things at the bee's perspective. It's worth a watch at the cinema, it will be a great outing for the family. Watching this makes me feel bad towards the bee.. But it also is a great education movie.. Nevermind that we do know about such things, it's just a great learning movie for kids. And it makes everything so peachy and sweet!! and makes me thing more about what we do to nature.. And the way the court case goes.. It's just so witty!! Larry King, Sting, Ray Liotta.. Such great interesting characters!!

P.S: It's not a clear movie, taken from the movies, and there's a head popping out from time to time. Once I get a clearer one, I'll update it.. Sorry

Click here to watch movie for free

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Hi, Thanks for your interest. I've already added your link to my blog. Hopefully you can leave me your email so that we can get in touch. Just send an email to my email address, you can see on the left side of my blog under the google search.

Regards

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

Sure, will do that...Thanks so much for your interest!! Nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

Ive seen the movie trailer and it looks promising. I read that the bee movie has stung american gangster out of the box office last week. Keep updating.

Please don't visit my website unless you wanna buy a pet. :)

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

It's not too bad for a movie.. bring your pugs and watch them.. they would prolly enjoy the movie too.. =P~~~

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com