Thursday, November 1, 2007

Resident Evil : Extinction

Yes, this is my first post, and I decide to start it with Resident Evil: Extinction. Why? Because I was dragged to the movies to watch it, and surprisingly, it's a good movie!! Granted that avid Resident Evil fans and those who watched the earlier episodes where quite disappointed with the movie, they still did enjoy it.. The movie link is very clear, not to worry.

When I first watched this movie, I was afraid that I wouldn't understand it or I wouldn't like it.. But Alice is just the perfect character.. With her ESP and stuff.. I like the story on how it continues on.. ( I watched the earlier two episodes after watching this episode) That there's still relevance to the earlier episodes..

Here goes the spoiler:
The movie starts with Alice waking up in the shower, then she changes into a red dress, and she was in the Umbrella corp labs. She found an exit, only to be killed... (Yes, I thought it was the end of the show too) Well, next scene.. They eliminate the body to a pool of Alice clones wearing red dress in the ditch.. Erm.. yeah.. sorry.. Told you spoiler. Anyways, the show went to show that Alice was growing in her powers and able to defeat the crazy doctor who mutated himself after being bitten by the zombie by injecting vaccinations into his body. Well, in the end, Alice finds him, and granted he's stronger and all, Alice defeats him and goes to the Umbrella corp head and tells them she and her friends (her clones) will be looking for them...

Watch movie here for free!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice one..I am gonna watch this movie soon...

By the way, i would like to exchange link with you

http://cozuni.blogspot.com

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

Thanks Cozuni, I've added your link.. thanks!! =))

watch tv said...

The whole series is very good. The acting, direction, plot were above average and each time I was simple blown up watching this movie. Good series.

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com