Saturday, November 3, 2007

Gilmore Girls Season 1


7 years of Gilmore Girls, (I'm gonna try to put it up into my google vids, so there might be different parts, and I'll be posting it as a link in the post, so I don't create so many post of the same episode. Much easier for you guys too.. plus google is much faster than this.. =) ) Click on the parts below to watch the TV episodes for free.

Episode 1 - Pilot

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 2 - The Lorerlais' first day at Chilton

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 3 - Kill me now

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 4 - The deer hunters

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 5 - Cinnamon's wake

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 6
- Rory's birthday parties

Part 1


Part 2

Episode 7 - Kiss and tell

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 8 - Love and war and snow

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 9 - Rory's dance

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 10 - Forgiveness and stuff

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 11 - Paris is burning

Part 1

Part 2

Episode 12 - Double date

Part 1

Part 2



1 comments:

Unknown said...

When I click on a link the tudou website comes up in Chinese so I can't watch it!

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com