Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beowulf (2007)

This is the third movie called Beowulf.. The first two attempts was called Beowulf & Grendel (2005) and Beowulf (1999). But this movie is the one that they market the most.. And it's out in the cinema.. I've not watched the first two attempts.. But the third one is not too bad.. for a fantasy movie.. It has very good actors, top notch ones, Anthony Hopkins, Angelina Jolie.. Grendel the monster emerged and Beowulf comes to be the hero and save Hrothgar's kingdom.. Well, once Grendel was slayed.. Grendel's mother comes and creates another havoc to the kindgom to venge her son's death.. If you line this movie up to the other fantasy movies like LOTR, Dungeons and Dragons.. It's just best to stick to the trilogy and watch D&D.. (I'm being bias cause I'm a D&D fan) The language that Beowulf movie uses is not too great.. it's as though you're in this century talking to people, it doesn't really give you the feel of being in that era.. The FX in the movie is better than D&D but much inferior to LOTR.. So yes, it's not a bad movie to watch, just to get a quick fix on fantasy movies..

Click the parts below to watch the movie for free. (Note: the links is not to say very clear.. cinema copy.. )

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From you review i get the impression that this movie is not worth watching. For a fantasy movie worst than LOTR, I'd rather take my cat for a walk - and I don't even have a cat.
Pugking waste of time.

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

=) Thanks for your response.. but I'm not too mean to movies at times.. I watch them, then I b*tch bout them.. hehe

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com