Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gilmore Girls

I still haven't accepted the fact that Gilmore Girls are gone! I don't want them gone at all. I miss their quirky wits and their smart comebacks, most of all I miss their relationships and seeing how they go along with their lifes. I know, it's quite hard for the writers to write more about their issues, and they want to keep their show in people's heart.. but it's killing me! I just so wanna see a season 8 for Gilmore Girls, where Rory starts her work and gets a new guy or go back with Logan or something, I wanna see Lorelai with Luke, and them starting a family together in the colonial house.. I wanna see little Lukes and Lorelais running about, and see how Emily and Richard are.. I wanna see Lorelai become a grandmother, I wanna see the band grow, I wanna know how'd Rory do at her career.. I wanna know whether Paul Anka will still be alive for at least 3 more years!!I wanna see Lane's twins grow up. There's just so many of my unanswered questions and I keep wondering what it would be if there is still a Season 8.. 9.. 10... you know.. I'm just missing them soo much.. I can't wait till next year, when apparently the TV movie is coming out.. =))

2 comments:

J said...

gilmore girls were fantastic. i ll love to seen them again!!!

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

Yes, their phenomenal!! Love them!! I'll try to find all the links and put up all 7 seasons!! Give me time!! Thanks Jeannet for the comment!!

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com