Friday, November 9, 2007

Why did I get married?

Why did I get married boast the cast of Janet Jackson (SEXY), Tyler Perry (He directed the movie), Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba, Jill Scott.. But I really like Janet Jackson.. she's not to say the greatest actress, but I have always like her characters in the movies.. I like the starting song.. L-O-V-E.. Sounds like Michael Bublé singing it.. I love some of their lines "Who's arguing.. it's debate" " Could you go to hell for a while?" Terry and Diane, Gavin and Patricia, Angela, and Marcus, Mike and Sheila.. 4 couples on a vacation... secrets come loose.. There are some emotional and hilarious scenes.. Gosh!! I don't know where to start.. When Marcus' secret came out.. Angela asked guessed who the girl he slept with was, and she told him he actually got it from a guy that girl was sleeping with... Marcus said he ain't gay.. Angela replied that "I know, I slept with that guy, and got a shot.. I'm just waiting for you to say something!!"
Gosh, this show has drama and comedy.. and it's worth a watch.. but not in the cinemas though.. This movie is about marriage and how couples go through their marriage problems.. some commit adultery (which is a big NO-NO), some just go on working; pretending things are fine.. This movie also shows the value of friends.. and how couples hang out.. which is interesting.. I've never actually had a double date before.. Maybe I have, but I don't notice it.. or not bothered much about it.. So yea, either watch it online, or get the dvd.. or rent it.. but it's not really worth the watch in the cinema.. I cried and laughed in this movie.. good show.. Janet Jackson played her character really well.. two thumbs up for Janet!! Woohoo!! Please note that the link I've got is a very bad cinema copy.. Once I find a clear copy, I'll update the link.. =)

Part 1

Part 2

0 comments:

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com