Friday, November 30, 2007

Nightmare before Christmas


Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favoriteeest movie of all time. I love the animation that they use, I love the story line, I just love everything about it. So anyways, the story goes like this, Jack the Pumpkin King lives in Halloween.. They celebrate Halloween only in this town.. then, he finds a door outside his town/portal... to the other celebration days.. He goes in and finds that he likes Christmas the most, so he attempts to re-vamp the Halloween town and give Christmas a little twist.. Him being Santa.. Watch how he tries to fulfill his dreams.. =) You'll love the characters in the movie, everything is interesting and their details are great..

Click the parts below to watch the movie for free.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4



1 comments:

movies said...

This movie is in favourite list of my movies.I even have dvd of this movie which i watch with my kids.I like the animation effects used in this movie.Must to watch.

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com