Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Simpsons Movie




Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spider pig can, can he swing, from a web, no he can't, he's a pig, look out, he's a spider pig!! 7 years in the making and the movie came out. I've always been a Simpsons fan and finally the movie came out. OMG... The movie, to me, it's great! It's humorous and witty and somewhat teaches us to take care of our environment and that Arnold cannot be president... Hahahah.. The story is au fiat to it's time and it's just so many movie cliché's in one!! They used resident evil, independence day.. It's just a must watch movie, especially if you're a Simpsons fan!! I've watched it sooooooo many times, and I'm still not too bored of it.

Click the parts to watch the movie for free.


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched this film - It's marginally subversive and hilarious as well. I like the scene when Lisa goes for green day's concert...hahaha. She always tries to be politically correct.

Cool blog.

Crazyonlinemovieandtvaddict said...

Thanks, Frank!! Yes, I do love the first part of the movie where Green Day plays on the river that ate them up!! Yes, and Lisa.. is just so Lisa.. Have you watched the episode where she grows up to be a president? I'll try to find the episode and put it up here.. And we can talk about it more!! =)) Thanks for the comment again!!

 

Recommended Movies

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com